Sunday, December 30, 2012

the urge to purge.....set your intentions!

'tis the New Year and the time when most of us are contemplating how to keep on keepin' on with goodness in our heart and our minds on point. I agree!

The month of December has been intense, to say the least. This year in general really unraveled my knots, in a real good way, and got me thinking of myself, my loved ones, and my dreams in ways I never imagined. I'm sure you can understand. Each person I meet or revisit seems to carry a similar sense of self-reflection that ultimately leads to questions of, "How did I get here? Where do I go from here? What is my purpose?" It is this lulling out of the Kali Yuga, the age of destruction and the shadow self, into the light of the age of aquarius, that is required for us to reevaluate our present situation.

The end of this Gregorian calendar year of 2012 is an appropriate time to do just that. You survived...now what?!
Take a moment to set an intention or intentions for 2013...not just goals that are either passed of failed, but INTENTIONS...set the gears into motion for what your life calls for---even if it seems impossible!

I'd like to share one of my New Year's Intentions...

To be true and compassionate and sweet to all of the love in my life. To share love with all of those I meet.

Put your intention into motion with me on Sunday December 30th @ 11:30am and Monday December 31st @ 8:30am for Hatha Gong Yoga at the Spirit of Yoga in Tempe, AZ.
***Special Event***Intention-Setting Gong Meditation on December 31st from 10-10:30am at Spirit of Yoga.



"What better place than here, what better time than now?"
                                                           Cheers, The Wise Owl
            XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment